Jean-Paul Belmondo (1933 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Breathless (A Bout de souffle) (1959) [Michel Poiccard a.k.a. Laszlo Kovacs]: Shot in the back by Daniel Boulanger; he dies after staggering down the street for a long time. (See also Richard Gere in the 1983 remake) (Thanks to Brian)
- Week-end à Zuydcoote (1964) [Julien Maillat]: Killed in an explosion by a German bombing raid at the end of movie.
- Pierrot le Fou (1965) [Ferdinand 'Pierrot' Griffon]: Commits suicide by tying several sticks of dynamite around his head and igniting them. (Thanks to Thierry)
- Casino Royale (1967) [French Legionnaire]: Killed in an explosion (along with everybody else in the casino) when Woody Allen explodes. (Played for comic effect) (Thanks to Thierry)
- Borsalino (1970) [Francois Capella]: Shot to death by a hitman, as Alain Delon looks on in shock. (Thanks to Thierry)
- The Professional (Le Professionnel) (1981) [Josselin Beaumont, a.k.a. Joss]: Machine-gunned to death and repeatedly by Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu as Jean-Paul tries to escape in a helicopter towards the end of the movie.
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Son of Paul Belmondo (sculptor)
- Brother of Alain Belmondo (producer) and Muriel Belmondo
- Ex-husband of Natty Belmondo
- Father of Paul Belmondo (race car driver)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.