Jay Richardson (19?? - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Newlydeads (1987) [Ron]: Stabbed in the neck (off-screen) by Scott Kaske's ghost; his body is shown afterwards sitting at a restaurant patio when Jean Levine discovers him.
- Beverly Hills Vamp (1989) [Aaron Pendleton]: My memory of this movie is vague, but I believe he was bitten on the throat and drained of blood by one of the female vampires. (I can't recall which one)
- Terminal Force (1989) [Johnny Ventura]: Shot in the chest by Richard Harrison. (Thanks to Eric)
- Witchcraft II: The Temptress (1990) [Mr. Adams]: Accidentally killed during a struggle between Delia Sheppard and Charles Solomon Jr. (Thanks to Jimmy)
- Haunting Fear (1991) [Terry Munroe]: Stabbed to death by Brinke Stevens.
- Sins of Desire (1993) [Dr. Scott Callister]: Hit by a car driven by Tanya Roberts. (Thanks to Robert and PortsGuy)
- Hard Bounty (1995) [Bartell]: Shot to death by Matt McCoy just as Jay is about to shoot Kelly LeBrock in the back. (Thanks to Eric)
- Starstruck (1995) [Jake Michaels]: Shot to death, along with Julie Strain, when Julie’s gun goes off during a struggle with Jay and Chelsea Madison-Ciu in a swimming pool. We hear the shot and see everybody’s reactions, but we don’t find out who was actually killed until a subsequent shot of both Jay and Julie lying dead at the bottom of the pool.
- The Wasp Woman (Forbidden Beauty) (1995) [John]: Dies of shock/blood loss when Jennifer Rubin castrates him after transforming into her monster/wasp form.
- Fugitive Rage (Caged Fear) (1996) [Tommy Stompanato]: Shot in the chest by Wendy Schumacher in Jay’s bedroom.
- Tomb of the Werewolf (2003) [Richard Daninsky]: Bitten on the throat by the werewolf Paul Naschy in the cellar, after Michelle Bauer manipulates Jay into bringing Paul back to life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.