Jason Sudeikis (1975 - )
- Colossal (2016) [Oscar]: Hurled to his death by Anne Hathaway's giant-monster avatar.
- Next Gen (2018; animated) [Justin Pin / Ares]:Destroyed by Charlyne Yi
- Saturday Night Live (February 24, 2007) [Various Characters]: In the "Business Meeting" sketch, Jason is killed in an explosion, along with everyone else in Rainn Wilson's office, after Wilson gets a phone call that announces a bomb is in the office building. (Played for Comedic Effect)
- Saturday Night Live (April 14 2007) [Various Characters]: In the "Dear Sister" sketch, he is shot multiple times in a shoot out with Fred Armisen, after Armisen reads a note written by Bill Hader that predicts the event (Played for Comedic Effect).
- Saturday Night Live (April 12 2008) [Various Characters]: In the "Death by Chocolate" sketch, he is shot to death by Ashton Kutcher, who is dressed as a chocolate bar. (Played for Comedic Effect)
- Portlandia: Farm (2011) [Alki]: Dies from an unspecified disease; he dies with Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein and the rest of his wives by his side. (Played for Comedic Effect)
- The Cleveland Show: Die Semi-Hard (2011) [Terry Kimple/Terrorist]: Shot to death by Mike Henry as he steps out of an elevator (being a parody of Alexander Godunov's fake-out death from Die Hard).
- Eastbound and Down: Chapter 16 (2012) [Shane Gerald] Dies of a drug overdose while Danny McBride doesn't notice due to the loud music. His body is seen in the next episode as he has an open casket at his funeral.
- Great Minds with Dan Harmon: Thomas Edison (2016) [Thomas Edison Clone]: Under goes total protoplasmic disconversion and turns to dust.
- The Mandalorian: Chapter 8 (2019) [Scout Trooper B]: Killed by being repeatedly slammed into his own speeder bike by Taika Waititi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.