Jason Ritter (1980 - )
- Raise Your Voice (2004) On the way back, they have a car accident. Terri awakens in the hospital, where she learns that Paul was killed.
- The Wicker Man (2006) [Bar Guy #2]: Likely killed (off-screen) as part of a sacrifice after the film ends; we only see Ritter leaving a bar with Kate Beahan, but the ending implies that Ritter will be brought to the island and have the same fate as Nicolas Cage. (Note: Ritter only appears in the PG-13 theatrical cut)
- 7 Minutes (2014) [Mike]: Shot in the back while robbing a bank by an old woman, who is in turn shot by Kevin Gage.
- Gravity Falls: Double Dipper (2012) [Dipper Pines/Dipper clones/Tyrone]: Playing both the real Dipper Pines and a number of paper clones created by a magical photocopier, most of the clones are killed when the real Dipper sets of the sprinklers, causing them to melt. Tyrone survives, but later makes the mistake of drinking a can of soda and melts from the inside.
- Drunk History: Baltimore (2014) [Rufus F**king Griswold]: Dies from tuberculosis. The scene was narrated by an intoxicated Duncan Trussell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.