Jason Evers (1922 - 2005)
- The Brain That Wouldn't Die (The Head That Wouldn't Die) (1962) [Dr. Bill Cortner]: Throat torn out when Eddie Carmel bites him on the throat at the end of a struggle in Jason's laboratory (with the struggle also starting a fire which kills Virginia Leith's still-living severed head as well).
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Difficult Detour (1961) [Stuart Benton]: Hit on the head (off-screen) with a steel marker stake by Joe Di Reda. His body is shown afterwards when Mort Mills and Suzanne Lloyd discover him.
- Bonanza: Journey To Terror (1967) [Tom Blackwell]: Fatally shot in the chest by Lory Patrick as the fight starts in his cabin. He dies a minute later talking to his wife Elizabeth Rogers. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Invaders: Condition: Red (1967) [Maj. Dan Keller]: Shot to death by an alien (Mort Mills).
- Mission: Impossible: The Double Circle (1969) [Ray Dunson]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Al Sklar's thug. We hear the shot when the IMF team are listening.
- Mannix: A Gathering of Ghosts (1971) [Ross]: Shot to death by Mike Connors.
- Mission: Impossible: Blind (1971) [Carl Deetrich]: Shot to death by Tom Bosley.
- Hawaii Five-O: Cloth of Gold (1972) [Wallis]: Poisoned by deadly shellfish handed to him by William Valentine.
- Ex-husband of Shirley Ballard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.