Jane Lapotaire (1944 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Crescendo (1970) [Lilliane]: Stabbed to death by James Olson while she’s swimming in the pool. (Nudity alert: Topless & rear) (Thanks to Big O)
- Antony and Cleopatra (1972) [Charmian]: Commits suicide after the death of Hildegarde Neil. (I haven’t seen this version, but I’m familiar with the play)
- The Asphyx (1972) [Christina Cunningham]: Decapitated while her father and fiancé were trying to capture her Asphyx and make her immortal.
- Surviving Picasso (1996) [Olga Picasso]: Dies of cancer.
TV Deaths Edit
- Piaf (1980) [Edith Piaf]: Dies of cancer at the end of the play.
- Antony & Cleopatra (1981) [Cleopatra]: Commits suicide by letting an asp bite her on the chest. (Note: this is a different adaptation than from the 1972 film she appeared in)
- Macbeth (1983) [Lady Macbeth]: Commits suicide (presumably off-screen).
- The Dark Angel (1989) [Madame de la Rougierre]: Beaten to death by Dudley Ruthyn. (Note: I haven't watched this but I know this happened in the book Uncle Silas which the Tv show was also called)
- Midsomer Murders: Who Killed Cock Robin? (2001) [Mary Mohan]: Forced to swallow an overdose of pills.
Noteworthy Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.