Jane Greer (1924 - 2001)
a.k.a. Bettejane Greer
- The Falcon's Alibi (1946) [Lola Carpenter]: Shot in the stomach by Elisha Cook Jr. after he overhears her planning to leave him for another man. (Thanks to Brian)
- Out of the Past (Build My Gallows High) (1947) [Kathie Moffat]: Shot to death by police after she shoots Robert Mitchum as they drive towards a police roadblock. (Thanks to Adam, Kelly, OWB and NH)
- Station West (1948) [Charlene 'Charlie]: She is talking to Dick Powell, he has his back to the door when he spots her eyes wander, he turns, drawing his gun and shoots through the half open door killing Gordon Oliver, who manages to get a shot off. Turning back, Powell sees Greer has been shot in the stomach; she dies on the divan a couple of minutes later, (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths Edit
- Stagecoach West: High Lonesome (1960) [Kathleen Kane]: Shot in the stomach by James Best when she prevents him shooting Robert Cray. She dies in bed a few minutes later talking to Robert, her estranged husband. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mrs. Rudy Vallee.
- Ex-Mrs. Edward Lasker (producer).
- Mother of Alex Lasker and Lawrence Lasker (screenwriters).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.