Jane Curtin (1947 - )
- Antz (1998; animated) [Muffy]: Providing the voice of a wasp, she is crushed to death with a flyswatter while she and "Chip" (voiced by Dan Aykroyd) are talking to "Z" (voiced by Woody Allen) and "Princess Bala" (voiced by Sharon Stone) on a picnic blanket (her body is later seen as Chip tries to revive her). (Thanks to Stephen and Tommy)
- Saturday Night Live (Oct. 25, 1975) [Square Dancer]: Shot to death, along with the other dancers, when the square-dance caller (Dan Aykroyd) instructs them to shoot each other.
- Saturday Night Live (Nov. 8, 1975) [Woman #3]: Eaten by the Land Shark (Chevy Chase) when she answers the door.
- Saturday Night Live (Nov. 22, 1975) [Patricia]: Eaten by the Land Shark (Chevy Chase) when she answers the door.
- Saturday Night Live (Jan. 10, 1976) [Second Violinist]: Appears as a corpse sitting on stage as part of the "Dead String Quartet."
- Saturday Night Live (Jan. 31, 1976) [Anne]: Accidentally shot in the chest with a rifle by Chevy Chase; she pretends nothing's wrong until she finally collapses while getting Chevy a martini.
- Saturday Night Live (May 15, 1976) [Hearing Test Applicant #3/Anita Bryant]: "Applicant" is shot in the back in the crossfire of a shoot-out between the police and Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi, while the oblivious Jane and Gilda Radner think all the noise is just part of the hearing test. "Anita Bryant" is executed by a firing squad after a hood is placed over her head as she does an orange juice commercial from Beirut.
- Saturday Night Live (Mar. 11, 1978) [Jane Curtin]: In a sketch set in the future, she dies (off-screen) of complications during cosmetic surgery, some time before the sketch begins. Her death is mentioned when John Belushi reminisces about his dead castmates while visiting the cemetery. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Tad (1995; TV) [Mary Todd Lincoln]: Dies (off-screen) in 1882, her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end.
- Daughter of Hoyt Curtin (composer)
- Mrs. Patrick Lynch (producer)
- Cousin of Valerie Curtin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.