Jane Alexander (1939 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Great White Hope (1970) [Eleanor Backman]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by throwing herself down a well (breaking her neck in the fall). Her body is shown afterwards when Joel Fluellen carries her inside, after which James Earl Jones takes her and carries her over to the table. (Thanks to Dick Hertz, Big O and John)
- The Unborn (2009) [Sofi Kozma]: Killed (off-screen) by the possessed Michael Sassone while she's hiding in a closet; the scene cuts away with her screaming as he appears behind her. Her body is shown afterwards when Odette Annable arrives at the retirement home. (Thanks to Germboygel and Jake)
Television Death:[edit | edit source]
- The Blacklist: The Cyprus Agency (No. 64) (2014) [Diane Fowler]: Shot to death by James Spader after he finds out that she was the "mole" that was leaking information from the FBI "Black Cell." Her murder is visually rehashed in the fourth season episode Philomena (No. 61) as Enrique Murciano was trying to prove that it was James that killed her.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Wife of Edwin Sherin (producer).
- Mother of Jace Alexander.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.