Jamie Rose (1959 - )
- Just Before Dawn (1981) [Megan]: Killed (off-screen) by John Hunsaker as his twin photographs her murder outside the window; a photograph of her body is shown afterwards. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Tightrope (1984) [Melanie Silber]: Strangled (off-screen) by Marco St. John in her apartment, after he rapes her. Her body is shown afterwards when Clint Eastwood and Dan Hedaya arrive at the crime scene, and again later on in a photograph that Alison Eastwood looks at. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Playroom (1990) [Marcy]: Virtically sliced along her stomach with a disc-shape power-saw from the back by a possessed Christopher McDonald as she was tied. Her death is shown as silhouette in the wall (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Terminal (1996) [Sheila Adamson]: Thrown off a balcony by a masked Michael Ironside or one of his assassins after he and his cohort break into her apartment. Her body is not shown afterwards. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Flight 90: Disaster on the Potomac (1984 TV) [Marilyn Nichols]: Died (off-screen) from an impact on a plane crash hit the frozen river.
- Murder, She Wrote: Who Killed J.B. Fletcher? (1991) [Lisa McCauley]: Killed; her body is shown afterwards lying on the bed when Earl Holliman discovers her. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Silk Stalkings: Jasmine (1993) [Jasmine/Catherine Hayworth]: Playing a dual role as grandmother and granddaughter, the grandmother "Jasmine" is stabbed repeatedly by Linda Castro, 50 years before the episode begins. The murder is shown in a flashback at the end of the episode. (The granddaughter "Catherine" survives the episode.)
- Nowhere Man: Doppelganger (1996) [Claire Hillard]: Strangled with a cord by Bruce Greenwood's evil look-alike in her motel room; her body is shown again afterwards when the good Bruce discovers her. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Primal Doubt (2007 TV Movie) [Dr. Marianne Thorne]: Shot in her right breast (as she was standing in sort of a sideway to the bullet's path) by William Allen Young while Jamie is trying to stab Costas Mandylor. (Thanks to Ryan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.