Jamie Lee Curtis (1958 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984) [Sandra Banzai]:Although she survives the actual film, the DVD includes a deleted scene where she is killed in an explosion during the testing of an experimental device.
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) [Laurie Strode]: Jamie didn't appear in it, but her character is mentioned to have died in a car accident between Halloween 2 and this film. (Halloween H20 ignored the events of Halloween 4-6, and is a different timeline).
- Mother's Boys (1994) [Judith 'Jude' Madigan]: Falls off a cliff while trying to knock Joanne Whalley out of a precariously-balanced car; we see Jamie Lee falling off into the distance (as her eldest son and her ex Peter Gallagher look on in shock). (There is a subsequent scene showing her eldest son approaching a sheet-covered body in the morgue, but this turns out to be a dream sequence.)
- Halloween: Resurrection (2002) [Laurie Strode]: Stabbed in the back by her brother Michael (Brad Loree) after Jamie slips off the roof while Michael is hanging upside down. She then falls to her death after Michael lets go of the knife. (Jamie reprised her role as Laurie in Halloween, which directly follows the 1978 version and ignores the events of the sequels.)
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Death of a Centerfold: The Dorothy Stratten Story (1981; TV movie) [Dorothy Stratten]: Shot in the head by Bruce Weitz. (I haven't seen this movie myself, so I don't know whether the murder was depicted on-screen or not.) (See also Mariel Hemingway in Star 80.)
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Sister of Kelly Curtis
- Wife of Christopher Guest
- Sister-in-law of Nicholas Guest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.