The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
James Tolkan (1931 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Love and Death (1975) [Napoleon Bonaparte]: Playing a dual role as both the real Napoleon and an impostor, the impostor is shot in the back by an assassin while James is lying unconscious on the floor and Woody Allen is trying to decide whether or not to kill him (The real Napoleon survives the film). (Played for comic effect.)
- Iceman (1984) [Maynard]: Stabbed in the gut with a spear by John Lone. He's still alive when we last see him and he's never shown again, so it's also possible that he survived his injuries.
- Armed and Dangerous (1986) [Lou Brackman]: Shot to death by Brion James and Jonathan Banks.
- Viper (1988) [Col. William Tansey]: Shot in the head by Jeff Kober.
- Back to the Future Part III (1990) [Marshal Strickland]: Although Tolkan survives the final cut, a deleted scene on the DVD shows Thomas F. Wilson shooting Tolkan in the back; he dies after saying his last words to his son (Kaleb Henley).
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Amen...Send Money (1987) [Mason Mather]: Electrocuted while climbing up a transmission tower, resulting in him then falling to his death.
- A Nero Wolfe Mystery: Over My Dead Body (2001) [Percy Ludlow]: Skewered (off-screen) with an épée capped with a sharp tip by Francie Swift; his body is seen when Ron Rifkin and Timothy Hutton join the crowd around it.
- A Nero Wolfe Mystery: Help Wanted, Male (2002) [Ben Jensen]: Shot outside his apartment building along with Randy Butcher by Larry Drake; his death is shown in flashback while Bill Smitrovich recounts the crime to Maury Chaykin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.