James Stewart (1908 - 1997)
better known as Jimmy Stewart
Air Force General from World War II, Korea and Vietnam.
- The Shopworn Angel (1938) [Private William 'Texas' Pettigrew]: Killed in combat (off-screen); we learn of his death when Hattie McDaniel gives a letter from the War Department to Walter Pidgeon.
- Malaya (East of the Rising Sun) (1949) [John Royer]: Shot to death by Richard Loo's soldiers.
- The Glenn Miller Story (1953) [Glenn Miller]: Killed (off-screen) in a plane crash; we learn of his death afterwards when June Allyson gets the news.
- How the West Was Won (1962) [Linus Rawlings]: Killed (off-screen) in combat at the Battle of Shiloh; his body is shown afterwards when some other soldiers carry him into the hospital tent, where the doctor pronounces him dead.
- Bandolero! (1968) [Mace Bishop]: Shot in the chest during a big shoot-out with Rudy Diaz' bandits; he dies after the battle is over, after talking to George Kennedy and Raquel Welch.
- Right of Way (1983 TV) [Teddy Dwyer]: Commits suicide, along with Bette Davis, by carbon monoxide poisoning by letting the car engine run in the closed garage. We last see them sitting in the car before their deaths; their bodies are not shown afterwards.
- Mr. Gloria Stewart (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.