James Spader (1960 - )
- The New Kids (1985) [Eddie Dutra]: Burned to death with a makeshift flamethrower from a lit gas nozzle by Shannon Presby at the end of a struggle.
- Jack’s Back (1988) [John/Rick Wesford]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers; 'John' is killed by the Jack the Ripper copycat.
- The Music of Chance (1993) [Jack Pozzi]: Beaten to death (off screen), presumably by M. Emmet Walsh, his body is later shown lying in a field.
- Stargate (1994) [Dr. Daniel Jackson]: Shot by a blast from Djimon Hounsou's staff; he is later brought back to life by Jaye Davidson's powers.
- Wolf (1994) [Stewart Swinton]: Shot 5 times in the chest (while James is in his werewolf form) by Michelle Pfeiffer, causing him to fall into a pool while James is trying to kill Jack Nicholson with a hedge trimmer (with his body changing back into his human form as he dies).
- 2 Days in the Valley (1996) [Lee Woods]: Shot in the chest by Paul Mazursky as James is about to shoot Danny Aiello.
- Slow Burn (2000) [Marcus]: Shot by Minnie Driver, he later dies of the gunshot wound in spite of her efforts to keep him alive afterwards.
- The Homesman (2014) [Aloysius Duffy]: Burned alive when Tommy Lee Jones sets his house on fire; he dies shortly after jumping out the second floor window while engulfed in flames.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) [Ultron]: Playing a sentient A.I., he is killed when Paul Bettany destroys the final robot carrying his programming, after having previously been prevented from escaping into the internet.
- A Killer in the Family (1983) [Donny Tison]: Shot to death by police after crashing through a roadblock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.