James Millican (1911 - 1955)
- Wake Island (1942) [Radio Operator]: Killed (off-screen) against the Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- The Man from Colorado (1948) [Sgt Jericho Howard]: Fighting in the street with Glenn Ford, they are both killed when the wall of a burning building falls on them. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fighting Man Of The Plains (1949) [Cummings]: Kicked by a horse on the ferry, he falls overboard and drowns. (Thanks to Brian)
- Devil's Doorway (1950) [Ike Stapleton]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Robert Taylor.
- Carson City (1952) [Jim Squires]: Shot in the back by his treacherous partner Raymond Massey as he moves stolen saddlebags from his lame horse to Raymond's. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Outcast (1954) [Cal Prince]: Gunned down in a shoot-out with Slim Pickens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.