James LeGros (1962 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Blood and Concrete (1991) [Lance]: Shot and killed by mob assassin Nicholas Worth. He and Nicholas both fall into a switch pool.
- Point Break (1991) [Roach]: Shot to death by Gary Busey during a shootout; he later dies of blood loss after parachuting out of a plane, with his body later seen when Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze land in the desert. (See also Clemens Schick in the 2015 remake.)
- Guncrazy (1992) [Howard]: Shot repeatedly by police during a shootout, while he pretends to be holding Drew Barrymore (his girlfriend and willing accomplice) hostage (he dies as she looks on).
- Panther (1995) [Avakian]: Killed in a fight/shootout with some of the black panthers.
- Enemy of the State (1998) [Jerry Miller]: Killed in a car crash while in pursuit of Will Smith and Gene Hackman.
- Thursday (1998) [Billy Hill]: Shot several times in the chest (along with Glenn Plummer) by Mickey Rourke while James and Glenn are hanging upside-down in Thomas Jane's garage. His body is shown afterwards when James prepares to get rid of all the bodies.
- Scotland, Pa. (2001) [Joe 'Mac' McBeth]: Impaled through the back on a steer-horn hood ornament when Christopher Walken jumps off the restaurant roof and tackles James against the hood of the car.
- Vantage Point (2008) [Ted Heinkin]: Shot repeatedly by Edgar Ramirez as he bursts in to kidnap William Hurt.
Television Deaths Edit
- The Outer Limits: Dead Man's Switch (1997) [Ben Conklin]: Either killed when he allows a doomsday weapon to activate, dies after his bunker runs out of supplies, or is killed by aliens (off-screen); although he is still alive at the end of the episode, his fate is made clear.
- Justified: Over the Mountain (2014) [Wade Messer]: Shot to death by Damon Herriman and later bleeds to death off-screen.
- Person of Interest: A More Perfect Union (2016) [Bruce Moran]: Shot to death (off-screen) Along with Russell G. Jones by David Aaron Baker, his corpse along with Russell and others are found by Kevin Chapman.
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.