James Gregory (1911 - 2002)
- The Manchurian Candidate (1962) [Senator John Yerkes Iselin]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by his stepson (Laurence Harvey) at a political rally, just before Laurence also shoots Angela Lansbury.
- The Sons of Katie Elder (1965) [Morgan Hastings]: Burned to death when he tries to hide in an arms store and John Wayne fires into a barrel of gunpowder which blows up and engulfs the building in flames. (Thanks to Brian)
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) [Ursus]: Shot to death by James Franciscus. (James was wearing ape make-up for this role.) (Thanks to Jeffrey, Stephen and Tommy)
- Shoot-out (1971) [Foley]: Shot in the chest by Robert F. Lyons when James draws his gun from the safe while Robert was after his money. (Thanks to Harry)
- The Flight of Dragons (1982; animated) [Smrgol the Dragon/Bryagh the Dragon]:
- The Twilight Zone: The Passersby (1961) [Confederate Sergeant]: Killed in battle (off-screen) some time before the story begins. He appears as a ghost, along with all the other casualties of the Civil War, walking on a road to the afterlife (though we don't discover that he's dead until near the end of the episode).
- Rawhide: Incident at Crooked Hat (1963) [Owen Spencer]: Shot to death by Arch Johnson and several other townspeople when James rushes unarmed out of Jeanne Cooper's saloon to help the wounded Eric Fleming.
- Star Trek: Dagger of the Mind (1966) [Dr. Tristan Adams]: Killed when the "neural neutralizer" device erases his brain, when Marianna Hill inadvertently activates it while James is preparing to use it on William Shatner. (Thanks to Gary and Stephen)
- Bonanza: Second Chance (1967) [Mulvaney]: Knifed to death by 4 Apaches when he goes to them with his rigged rifle which he fires so it explodes and kills them all. (Thanks to Brian)
- The High Chaparral: The Hair Hunter (1968) [Jake Stoner]: A scalphunter he is apprehended by the apaches but as he tries to surrender, the chief, James Almanzar, orders a brave to kill him with an arrow. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hawaii Five-O: All the King's Horses (1969) [Mike Finney]: Shot in the back by Nick Benedict. Dies shortly after talking to Jack Lord.
- Columbo: Short Fuse (1972) [David L. Buckner]: Killed in an explosion, along with Lawrence Cook, after Roddy McDowall plants a cigar case containing a bomb in his limousine.
- Mission: Impossible: The Bride (1972) [Joe Corvin]: Falls to his death (off-screen) when Brad Dexter's men push him into an elevator shaft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.