James Faulkner (1948 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Zulu Dawn (1979) [Lt. Melvill]: Stabbed to death along with Christopher Cazenove by Zulu warriors on the riverbank at the ending of the Battle at Isandhlwana. (Not quite accurate, Coghill and Melvill managed to move a hundred yards off the bank before getting cornered in rocks and stabbed to death.)
- The Bank Job (2008) [Guy Singer]: Stabbed in the back by a hitman while James is checking a locker.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- I, Claudius (1976 TV mini-series) [Herod Agrippa]: Dies (off-screen) of an unspecified sudden illness; we learn of his death afterwards when Derek Jacobi gets the news.
- The Blackheath Poisonings (1992) [Roger Vandervent]: Poisoned by Ian McNeice.
- Game of Thrones: Eastwatch (2017) [Randyll Tarly]: Burned alive by a Dragon's fire breath on the orders of Emilia Clarke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.