James Coco (1930 - 1987)
- Bye Bye Monkey (Ciao maschio) (1978) [Andreas Flaxman]: Burned to death after Gerard Depardieu knocks him unconscious in the burning museum.
- The Cheap Detective (1978) [Marcel]: Shot in the chest 10 years earlier by Sid Caesar. Controlled the bleeding by completely avoiding salt and spicy foods. Finally died standing up in Peter Falk's office. (played for comic effect.)
- The Chair (1988) [Dr. Harold Woodhouse Langer]: Stabbed to death by several convicts (including Stephen Geoffreys, Brad Greenquist and Ron Taylor) in the belief he's playing mindgames with them (and deliberately mentally torturing them). He dies as Gary McCleery, Trini Alvarado and Calvin Levels try to save him (he appears as a ghost at the end of the film).
- Murder, She Wrote: We're Off to Kill the Wizard (1984) [Horatio Baldwin]: Hit on the head when he falls against a counter during a struggle with Kristoffer Tabori in James' office; Kristoffer then puts a gun in James' hand and shoots him in the head to make it look like a suicide. His body is shown afterwards when the security guards break in, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- The Ray Bradbury Theater: Marionettes Inc (1985) [Braling]: Possibly killed in a struggle with his robot replica (the ending leaves ambiguous which of the two survived in the fight).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.