James Sikking (1934 - )
a.k.a. James B. Sikking
- The Magnificent Seven Ride! (1972) [Captain Andy Hayes]: Shot in a gun battle while defending the village from bandits. He dies while talking to Lee Van Cleef.
- Outland (1981) [Sgt. Montone]: Garrotted by an assassin (working for Peter Boyle); his body is later seen when Sean Connery discovers him stuffed in a closed compartment suspended from a wire.
- The Star Chamber (1983) [Dr. Harold Lewin]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking a lot of sleeping pills while he was in jail.
- Narrow Margin (1990) [Nelson]: Run over by a train when he falls in between said train carriages during a struggle with Gene Hackman on-top of said moving train
- Bonanza: Judgement At Red Creek (1967) [Jack Rimbau]: He is already dying when he first appears, having been shot by the Relay Station Manager after he had tried to rob him. He dies some hours later inside the station. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of the Sinister Scenario (1976) [Mike Hewitt]: Killed in a car crash while filming a stunt for a movie, after Don DeFore cuts the brake line.
- Invasion America: Countdown (1998) [General Gordon]: Presumably killed in a plane crash (off-screen) after James loses control of his plane, due to him ascending too high above the Earth's atmosphere.
- Nowhere to Land (2000 TV movie) [George Eller]: Dies afterbeing exposed to a rigged nerve gas bomb planted on the aircraft by Mark Lee. He manages to send the device down a service elevator before dying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.