James Anderson (1921 - 1969)
- Along the Great Ride (1951) [Dan Roden]: Shot in the back by Kirk Douglas as James tries to run.
- Ruby Gentry (1952) [Jewel Corey]: Shot in the chest by his sister Jennifer Jones in the swamp, after James shoots Charlton Heston.
- To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) [Robert E. Lee 'Bob' Ewell]: Stabbed to death by Robert Duvall after James attacks Phillip Alford and Mary Badham.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Pint-Sized Client (1958) [Frank Anderson]: Hit on the head (off-screen) with a crowbar by Robert P. Lieb. His body is shown afterwards when Ray Collins has Eduardo Ciannelli identify him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Ill-Fated Father (1960) [Stan Piper]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by William Campbell in the burning cabin. His body is shown afterwards when Sue Randall discovers him, as it is originally believed to be William dead, until William turns out alive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.