James Anderson (1921 - 1969)
- Along the Great Ride (1951) [Dan Roden]: Shot in the back by Kirk Douglas as James tries to run.
- Ruby Gentry (1952) [Jewel Corey]: Shot in the chest by his sister Jennifer Jones in the swamp, after James shoots Charlton Heston.
- The Great Jesse James Raid (1953) [Johnny Dorette]: Driving the getaway wagon with Barbara Payton, he is killed when one of Jim Bannon' s henchmen throws a stick of dynamite into the road and it explodes under the wagon. His body is not seen, but Payton's is, crushed under one of the wagon wheels. (Thanks to Brian)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) [Robert E. Lee 'Bob' Ewell]: Stabbed to death by Robert Duvall after James attacks Phillip Alford and Mary Badham.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Pint-Sized Client (1958) [Frank Anderson]: Hit on the head (off-screen) with a crowbar by Robert P. Lieb. His body is shown afterwards when Ray Collins has Eduardo Ciannelli identify him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Ill-Fated Father (1960) [Stan Piper]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by William Campbell in the burning cabin. His body is shown afterwards when Sue Randall discovers him, as it is originally believed to be William dead, until William turns out alive.