James Anderson (1921 - 1969)
- Along the Great Ride (1951) [Dan Roden]: Shot in the back by Kirk Douglas as James tries to run.
- The Duel At Silver Creek (1952) [Rat Face Blake]: Shot dead by Audie Murphy who dives through the window of the cabin.. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ruby Gentry (1952) [Jewel Corey]: Shot in the chest by his sister Jennifer Jones in the swamp, after James shoots Charlton Heston.
- The Great Jesse James Raid (1953) [Johnny Dorette]: Driving the getaway wagon with Barbara Payton, he is killed when one of Jim Bannon' s henchmen throws a stick of dynamite into the road and it explodes under the wagon. His body is not seen, but Payton's is, crushed under one of the wagon wheels. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arrowhead (1953) [Jerry August]: Shot in the back by Pat Hogan as he turns to warn the soldiers they have ridden into a trap. (Thanks to Brian)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) [Robert E. Lee 'Bob' Ewell]: Stabbed to death by Robert Duvall after James attacks Phillip Alford and Mary Badham.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Pint-Sized Client (1958) [Frank Anderson]: Hit on the head (off-screen) with a crowbar by Robert P. Lieb. His body is shown afterwards when Ray Collins has Eduardo Ciannelli identify him.
- Rawhide: Incident West of Lano (1959) [Troxel]: Shot to death in a show down with Eric Fleming because James had killed Martha Hyer.
- Bonanza: The Avenger (1960) [Fred]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Dan Blocker, after being wounded by Vic Morrow.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Ill-Fated Father (1960) [Stan Piper]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by William Campbell in the burning cabin. His body is shown afterwards when Sue Randall discovers him, as it is originally believed to be William dead, until William turns out alive.
- The Westerner: School Days (1960) [Frank Ritchie]: Shot in the schoolhouse by Brian Keith. He dies a little later at the family ranch. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: The Violators (1964) [George Hewitt]: Stabbed to death by Denver Pyle.
- Gunsmoke: The Wrong Man (1966) [Harmon]: Shot twice in the back (off-screen) during a stagecoach robbery. When James Arness and his deputies come across the scene the stage driver informs them that one of his passengers (uncredited) knew how to use a gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Vengeance: Part 2 (1967) [Hiller] Having a bath in the Chinese bathhouse where James Stacy confronts him, he throws a bucket at Stacy whose gun goes off as it hits him and the bullet kills Anderson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Blood Money (1968) [Jesse Hill]: Gunned down by James Arness who rides up just after James and Hank Brandt have shot Anthony Zerbe . (Thanks to Brian)
- Brother of Mary Anderson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.