Jake Weber (1964 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- A Stranger Among Us (1992) [Yaakov Klausman]: Killed (presumably) by Tracy Pollan or her accomplice during a botched diamond robbery. His body is then placed in the ceiling above the murder scene.
- The Pelican Brief (1993) [Curtis Morgan/Garcia]: Shot to death (off-camera) by assassins who make it look like a mugging gone badly.
- Wendigo (2001) [George]: Killed by the Wendigo (James Godwin) after it attacks him in his hospital room as his son (Erik Per Sullivan) looks on in shock. (Having earlier been shot in the liver by John Speredakos with a high powered hunting rifle, it’s left unclear if Jake actually died of blood loss during surgery or even if the Wendigo attack was real or not.)
- Leo (2002) [Ben Bloom]: Killed in a car crash, along with Paulette Todd, when a truck hits them as they pull out at an intersection.
- Dawn of the Dead (2004) [Michael]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin (off-screen) after he reveals to Sarah Polley that he has been bitten by a zombie; we only hear a gunshot in the theatrical version and see him point his gun at himself before the camera cuts away in the unrated version.
- The Warrior Class (2004) [Phil Anwar]: Killed by mobsters.
- Chained (2012) [Brad Fittler]: Hit on the head with a glass ornament by his son (Eamon Farren) while preparing to rape Gina Philips.
TV Deaths Edit
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Art (2001) [Karl Atwood]: Executed by off-screen for the murders.
- Human Target: Marshall Pucci (2011) [Bill Fickner]: Killed when the car he is explodes as he attempts to start it, having been tampered with in advance by Jackie Earle Haley.
- The Blacklist: Mr Gregory Devry No. (95) (2016) [Gregory Devry]: Shot to death by James Spader during a meeting at a hotel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.