Jacqueline deWit (1912 - 1998)
- Black Magic (1944) [Justine Bonner]: Commits suicide by jumping from a tall building, after being drugged and hypnotized by Frank Jaquet to compel her to do so. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Fog Island (1945) [Emiline Bronson]: Stabbed in the back by Lionel Atwill in the secret passage. (Thanks to Uncle Pat)
- Chinatown at Midnight (1949) [Lisa Marcel]: Shot to death by Hurd Hatfield.
- On the Isle of Samoa (1950) [Mrs. Marguerite 'Papita' Leach]: Shot in the back by Ben Welden as she runs for the door.
- Twice-Told Tales (The Corpse-Makers; Nights of Terror) (1963) [Hannah Pyncheon]: Hit in the forehead with a pick-axe by her brother (Vincent Price) in the cellar, while Beverly Garland looks on in horror.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.