Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Jacqueline Bisset (1944 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Casino Royale (1967) [Miss Goodthighs]: A scene of her body being found (after being strangled by Ursula Andress) was reportedly shot, but deleted from the finished film. In the actual film, the only information about her character's fate is Ursula's ambiguous comment "I took care of her." (Thanks to Waite and Hitman)
- The Mephisto Waltz (1971) [Paula Clarkson]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by slitting her wrists in a bathtub after performing a black-magic ritual. Her body is shown afterwards when Kathleen Widdoes discovers her. (However, Jacqueline used that ritual to switch minds with Barbara Parkins, so although we see Jacqueline's body, it was actually Barbara's character who died.) (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Under the Volcano (1984) [Yvonne Fermin]: Accidentally trampled to death by a runaway horse as she runs to try to help Albert Finney. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- La Ceremonie (1995) [Catherine Lelievre]: Shot in the stomach by Sandrine Bonnaire (while Isabelle Huppert simultaneously shoots Virginie Ledoyen) after Sandrine and Isabelle bursts into their living room. (Thanks to hh)
- September (1996) [Pandora]: Commits suicide by drowning herself. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Dangerous Beauty (1998) [Paola Franco]: Dies of bubonic plague.
- Let the Devil Wear Black (1999) [Jack's Mother]: Shot in the back by a hitman while talking with Jonathan Penner and Jamey Sheridan. (After the subsequent shootout is over, another character tells the mortally wounded Jonathan that "She's gonna be okay, the ambulance is on its way"; however, it's not clear whether he was telling the truth or just trying to comfort Jonathan.)
- In the Beginning (2000) [Sarah]: Dies of old age, with Martin Landau and Edward Hardwicke by her bedside. (She was made up to look much older than she actually was for this role.) (Thanks to Hamish)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Anna Karenina (1985 TV film) [Anna Karenina]: Commits suicide by throwing herself under the wheels of a train. (Thanks to Gordon)
- America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy, Jr. Story (2003) [Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis]: Dies of non-hogkins Lymphoma. (Thanks to Hayley)
- Nip/Tuck: Willy Ward (2006) [James]: Commits suicide by shooting herself under the chin, while Sanaa Lathan looks on in shock; we see her put the gun to her chin, followed by the blood spatter on the wall. (Thanks to Andrew and Alex)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.