Jackie Chan (1954 - )
a.k.a. Yuan Lung Chan (and variants)
- Enter The Dragon (Long zhen hu dou; Operation Dragon; The Deadly Three) (1973) [Prison Thug]: Neck snapped by Bruce Lee at the end of a fight in the prison yard.
- The Golden Lotus (Jin Ping Shuang Yan) (1974) [Brother Yun]: Stabbed to death by thugs hired by Peter Yang to silence Jackie, who was about to tell Jiang Nan's brother about an affair Peter was having with Jiang's wife (played by Hu Jin).
- New Fist Of Fury (Xin ching-wu men; Fists to Fight) (1976) [A Lung]: Shot in the chest repeatedly by Japanese soldiers as he leads the Chinese martial-arts students in a show of resistance.
- Hand Of Death (Shao Lin men; Strike of Death) (1976) [Tan Feng]: Stabbed in the chest with a spear by an elite guard while fighting him, he later dies after talking to James Tien.
- The Prisoner (Huo shao dao; The Burning Island; Island on Fire; When Dragons Meet) (1990) [Lung (Steve in English-dubbed version)]: Shot to death by a firing squad along with Sammo Hung and Andy Lau.
- The Medallion (2003) [Inspector Eddie Young]: Drowned in the process of saving Alex Bao after the shipping container they are hiding in gets knocked into water. He is resurrected by the power of the medallion, and his original "dead" body magically disappears.
- The Myth (Shen hua) (2005) [Meng Yi/Jack]: "Meng Yi" is mortally wounded after receiving several injuries after a final showdown with enemy soldiers, he is then decapitated by Yu Rongguang with his sword to finish him off. ("Jack" survives the film).
- Shinjuku Incident (San suk si gin) (2009) [Steelhead]: Mortally wounded when he's shot, Jackie then heads to the sewers to die where he is swept away by the current.
- Little Big Soldier (Da bing xiao jiang) (2010) [Big Soldier]: Shot to death with arrows by a squad of warriors.
- Police Story 2013 (Jing cha gu shi 2013; Police Story 2014; Police Story: Lockdown) (2013) [Zhong Wen]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head during a scene in the opening credits unconnected to the main story. (Jackie survives the actual film: when the moment this opening "predicts" occurs, it turns out Ye Liu has removed the bullet from the gun he handed to Jackie.)
TV Deaths: Edit
- Saturday Night Live (May 20, 2000) [Jackie Chan]: In the "Men at the Center of the Earth" sketch, he is killed (off-screen), along with Will Ferrell, Tracy Morgan, Chris Parnell, and Horatio Sanz, by the heat and pressure after they all dig to the center of the Earth; the sketch ends with them all singing a song together, after which the voice-over narration declares that they all died eight minutes later. (Played for comic effect.)
Notable Connections Edit
- Mr. Feng-Jiao Lin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.