House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Jack Scalia (1950 - )
- Illicit behavior (1992) [Mike Yarnell]: Shot in the back by Joan Severance.
- End Game (2006) [President] Shot by a gunman, Cuba Gooding Jr. tries to stop the bullet, but it just grazes his hand. He is later pronounced dead at the hospital. (note the plot hole error: the bullet is shown up close entering his chest, but the agents state it was 'gunshot wound of head').
- Dallas: The Fat Lady Singeth (1988) [Nicholas Pearce]: Falls to his death from a balcony at the end of a struggle with Larry Hagman, while Linda Gray looks on in horror.
- Tall, Dark And Deadly (1995; TV movie) [Roy Calvin]: Dies after a boat runs him over (which was activated by Kim Delaney) as Jack was about to kill Todd Allen, while pathetically pleading and begging for Delaney to save him despite the fact that he cruelly taunted Delaney over planning to kill Allen and himself tried to kill her a few moments ago.
- All My Children: (May 8, 2003) [Chris Stamp]: Shot to death by Antoni Corone.