Directed by Edward Zwick and written by Zwick, Richard Wenk and Marshall Herskovitz. A sequel to the 2012 film Jack Reacher
Former Military Police Corps officer turned vigilante private eye. Jack Reacher (Tom Cruise) must uncover the truth behind a major government conspiracy in order to clear his name and that of his comrade in arms Major Susan Turner (Cobie Smulders) who's been framed for espionage. On the run as a fugitives from the law, Reacher uncovers a potential secret from his past that could change his life forever when teenage runaway and young offender Samantha Dutton (Danika Yarosh), comes into Jack's life claiming a family connection, putting her in peril in the process.
- Based on the 2013 novel Never Go Back by Lee Child
- Continued to gain even more criticism for casting Cruise as Lee Child's title character. Lee still defended Tom stating it would still be impossible to find a suitable actor to play the giant Reacher and his traits while still recreating the feel of the book onscreen.
- Robert Catrini (Colonel Moorcroft)
- Austin Hebert (Prudhomme)
- Patrick Heusinger (The Hunter)
- Holt McCallany (Colonel Morgan)
- M. Serrano (Cibelli)
- Nicole Barre (Mirkovich)