Jack Noseworthy (1969 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- S.F.W. (1994) [Joe Dice]: Killed in a fight/shootout with terrorists.
- Barb Wire (1996) [Charlie Kopetski]: Electrocuted by Steve Railsback while being interrogated. His body is first seen when his sister (Pamela Anderson) discovers him tied to a chain-link fence, (then later again when Temuera Morrison, Udo Kier & Victoria Rowell find Anderson crying over his body).
- The Trigger Effect (1996) [Prowler]: Stabbed in the chest/stomach and torso by Dermot Mulroney after first being shot by Bill Smitrovich/Philip Bruns with a rifle. His body is later seen when Smitrovich/Bruns places a gun in his hand then later on as Elisabeth Shue identifies Noseworthy’s character (as it/he is later taken away by the police).
- Breakdown (1997) [Billy]: Burned to death/Killed in an explosion when his car flips over and explodes while he’s trying to ram/run Kurt Russell & Kathleen Quinlan off the road.
- Cecil B. Demented (2000) [Rodney]: Shot in the chest/head and stomach/neck during a shoot-out with the police.
- Undercover Brother (2002) [Mr. Elias]: Presumably killed in an explosion (along with his fellow cohorts) when his island base is blown up.
- Surrogates (2009) [Neil Strickland]: Killed (off-screen) by either Ving Rhames or one of his followers (we only see him being confronted by Rhames). His body is later seen when Bruce Willis sees it being prepared on a funeral pyre.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.