Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Jack Nicholson (1937 - )
- Flight To Fury (1964) [Wickham]: after an on foot chase, pursued by Joe. A gunshot is heard and the camera shows the gun that Wickham used to kill himself.
- Back Door to Hell (1964) [Burnett]: Shot to death by Japanese soldiers while manning the captured Japanese radio station. His comrades realize he's permanently dead after examining his body moments later.
- The Shooting (1966) [Billy Spear]: Likely dies from heat exhaustion (off-screen), on top of having been gravely injured by Warren Oates; the film ends with Nicholson staggering around in the desert, so his death is only implied.
- Easy Rider (1969) [George Hanson]: Beaten to death in his sleep by a group of rednecks while camping in the woods with Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda.
- The Rebel Rousers (1970) [Bunny]: Accidently stabs himself in a fight with Bruce Dern.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest(1975) [Randle Patrick McMurphy]: Smothered with a pillow by Will Sampson, as a mercy killing after Jack has been lobotomized.
- The Passenger (1975) [David Locke]: Implied to be killed by a government agent, with his body shown lying in his hotel room afterwards.
- The Shining (1980) [Jack Torrance]: When Jack chases Danny Lloyd into a hedge maze at the Overlook Hotel with the intent of killing him, he becomes lost after Danny escapes where he freezes to death.
- Batman (1989) [Jack Napier a.k.a The Joker]: Falls to his death after the gargoyle statuette attached to his leg by Michael Keaton's grappling hook breaks loose from its moorings, causing Jack to lose his grip on a helicopter rope ladder and plummet to the ground at the bottom of the church tower. As vengeance for killing Michael's parents, his ever-grinning body is shown eerily lying in the shattered pavement below (with Pat Hingle going through his pockets to find the source of the laughing. Technically it is implied that the Joker never dies if Batman never dies because joker appears in future batmans).
- Hoffa (1992) [Jimmy Hoffa]: Gunned down by Frank Whaley.
- Mars Attacks! (1996) [President James Dale/Art Land]: In a dual role, Jack dies twice. President Dale is impaled through the back by a metal Martian flag rod attached to a spider-like mechanical hand after a pretended peace negotiation with the Martians. "Art Land" is crushed underneath a giant globe during the Martians' attack on Las Vegas.
- The Departed (2006) [Frank Costello]: Shot multiple times in the chest and stomach during a shootout by Matt Damon, causing Jack to fall back into a mechanical digger. (See also Eric Tsang in the 2002 version.)
- The Bucket List (2007) [Edward Cole]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer, with his cremated ashes being placed alongside Morgan Freeman's in a coffee can overlooking Mount Everest by Sean Hayes.