Jack Lord (1920 - 1998)
- The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell (1955) [Lt. Cmdr. Zachary 'Zack' Lansdowne]: Killed, along with his crew (off-screen), when their airship crashes in a storm; we learn of their deaths from a newspaper headline.
- Man of the West (1958) [Coaley]: Shot in the chest by Lee J. Cobb, after Jack shoots Arthur O'Connell while trying to shoot Gary Cooper. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Bonanza: The Outcast (1960) [Clay Renton]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Lorne Greene.
- Wagon Train: The Echo Pass Story (1965) [Lee Barton]: Shot to death by Diane Brewster when it became obvious to her that Jack was going to kill Robert Fuller for leading them into a box canyon and leave her behind.
- The F.B.I.: Collision Course (1966) [Frank Schroeder]: Shot in the stomach by John Harmon in his pawn shop. Dies shortly after heading back to his apartment.
- The Invaders: Vikor (1967) [George Vikor]: Killed when the aliens used a device to give him cerebral hemorrhage.
- The High Chaparral: The Kinsman (1968) [Dan Brookes] Shot from the hillside by Leif Erikson as Jack is about to draw on the hapless Mark Slade. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hawaii Five-O: The Ninety Second War (1972) [Steve McGarrett/a criminal impersonating McGarrett]: The impostor is shot by a security guard, and dies while talking to Dana Wynter. The real McGarrett survives the episode.
- Hawaii Five-O (Unaired TV pilot) [Steve McGarrett]: Jack didn't appear in it, but it's stated that his character from the 1968-'80 series died before this event. (this episode was never aired, but few footage of it exists on the internet).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.