Jack Lemmon (1925 - 2001)
- The China Syndrome (1979) [Jack Godell]: Shot repeatedly in the back by a SWAT team when they burst into the nuclear power plant control room; he dies shortly afterwards as Michael Douglas and Jane Fonda kneel by his side and during the near nuclear meltdown.
- Dad (1989) [Jake Tremont]: Dies (off-screen) in a hospital from cancer.
- Getting Away with Murder (1996) [Max Mueller a.k.a. Karl Luger]: Poisoned (off-screen) after Dan Aykroyd injects Jack's apples with cyanide; we learn of his death when Dan sees a news report about it.
- The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000) [Narrator/Old Hardy Greaves]: Presumably dies of a heart attack (off-screen) after colapsing from playing golf. We last see him following Will Smith in his direction before the movie ends.
- The Simpsons: The Twisted World of Marge Simpson (1997; animated) [Frank Ormand]: Dies (off screen) in a car accident. We are infomed of his death after Homer Simpson (voiced by Dan Castellaneta) storms into Lemmon's house and sees his funeral is being held there (played for comic effect).
- Tuesdays with Morrie (1999 TV) [Morrie Schwartz]: Dies of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.