Jack Kruschen (1922 - 2002)
- The War of the Worlds (1953) [Salvatore]: Vaporized, along with Paul Birch and William Phipps by the Aliens.
- The Angry Red Planet (Invasion of Mars; Journey to Planet Four) (1959) [CWO Sam Jacobs]: Devoured by a giant amoeba-like creature on the Martian surface.
- The Last Voyage (1960) [Chief Engineer Pringle]: Killed in an explosion when the ship's boiler blows up as he's trying to fix it.
- Satan's Cheerleaders (1977) [Billy the Janitor]: Fatally injured when John Ireland throws him down a hill; he dies some time later, after suddenly running out of the woods and stabbing John with a fence post.
- Wanted: Dead or Alive: The Empty Cell (1959) [Hunt Willis] Shot in the chest by Lon Chaney Jr.
- The Westerner: Going Home (1960) [Rigdon]: Shot down by Brian Keith as he tries to stop Virginia Gregg grabbing Rudy Dolan's gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Dick Powell Theatre: John J. Diggs (1961) [Joe Bronik]: Shot in the chest by Dick Powell as Dick rescues the abducted True Ellison. (Thanks to Brian)
- Columbo: The Most Dangerous Match (1973) [Tomlin Dudek]: Poisoned (off-screen) with a lethal injection by Laurence Harvey in his hospital room. He dies shortly after the doctors try to revive him.
- Full House: The Last Dance (1994) [Papouli]: Dies (off-screen) in his sleep while visiting his family in San Francisco.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.