Jack Betts (1929 - )
- Falling Down (1993) [Frank the Golfer]: Possibly dies of a fear-induced heart attack caused by Michael Douglas shooting Jack's golf cart with a shotgun.
- Gods and Monsters (1998) [Boris Karloff]: Dies (off-screen) of emphysema, several years after the movie ends.
- Spider-Man (2002) [Henry Balkan]: Disintegrated, along with Gerry Becker and other Oscorp employers, when Willem Dafoe throws his goblin bomb, which caused a flash that turned them into skeletons.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Wooden Nickels (1964) [George Parsons]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Murray Matheson. His body is shown afterwards when William Hopper discovers him with Phyllis Love beside him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Fanciful Frail (1966) [Bruce Strickland]: Shot to death by Barry Kelley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.