Jack Albertson (1907 - 1981)
- Dead & Buried (1981) [William G. Dobbs]: Shot twice in the stomach by James Farentino, after he comes up from behind James; he dies after injecting himself with the resurrecting fluid. He almost immediately comes back to life afterwards.
- Bonanza: A Girl Named George (1968) [Enos Blessing]: Shot to death by Gerald Mohr near the side of a cliff; as he dies, he reflexively squeezes the shutter of his camera, thereby taking a picture of the murder.
- Gunsmoke: Danny (1969) [Danny Wilson]: As he leaves Scott Brady's saloon, having told him he has fleeced him of $2,000, Brady takes a shotgun and shoots him in the back.( (Thanks to Brian).
- The Streets of San Francisco: The Set-Up (1973) [Tim Murphy]: A blind man, Stuart Whitman guides him at night through a park and he is shot by one of Jason Evers' henchmen as they pass a building. (Thanks to Brian)
- Brother of Mabel Albertson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.