J.T. Walsh (1943 - 1998)
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Tequila Sunrise (1988) [DEA Agent Hal Maguire]: Killed in an explosion or burned to death after being shot repeatedly in the back by Kurt Russell after Walsh ignites the leaking fuel from a speedboat while shooting at Mel Gibson (having shot Raul Julia).
- Narrow Margin (1990) [Michael Tarlow]: Shot in the chest and head by Nigel Bennett, as Anne Archer looks on helplessly.
- Defenseless (1991) [Steven Seldes]: Stabbed repeatedly in the face and chest (presumably by George P. Wilbur). His body is later seen when Barbara Hershey returns to a bathroom stall to discover him dead.
- A Few Good Men (1992) [Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew Markinson]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the mouth; the scene cuts away after he places the gun in his mouth.
- Needful Things (1993) [Danforth Keeton III]: Commits suicide by blowing himself up with an explosive in an attempt to kill Max von Sydow.
- Red Rock West (1993) [Wayne Brown]: Possibly died (off-screen) after being stabbed in the throat with a swiss knife throw by Dennis Hopper in graveyard.
- Black Day Blue Night (1995) [Lt. John Quinn]: Shot in the stomach by Mia Sara after she first shoots him in the shoulder making him fall back into a pool.
- Executive Decision (1996) [Senator Mavros]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by David Suchet while J.T. is talking to Len Cariou over the phone; we only hear the shot as Kurt Russell listens helplessly.
- Persons Unknown (1996) [Cake]: Shot to death by Joe Mantegna causing him to fall off a bridge (we only see Joe firing the gun).
- Breakdown (1997) [Warren 'Red' Barr]: Crushed to death when Kathleen Quinlan dislodges the truck from the edge of the bridge, causing it to fall on him, after J.T. had fallen from the truck during a struggle with Kurt Russell.
- Hidden Agenda (1998) [Jonathan Zanuck]: Killed at the end of a stuggle/shoot-out.
- The Negotiator (1998) [Inspector Terence Niebaum]: Shot repeatedly in chest and stomach by either Tim Kelleher, Nestor Serrano or Leonard Thomas after he reveals they're corrupt; he dies as Samuel L. Jackson tries to save him. His body is later seen when shown to Kevin Spacey.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- The X-Files: The List (1995) [Warden Leo Brodeur]: Killed when his car swerves into a tree when an undead Badja Djola grabs his face and neck/him from behind the back seat. His body is later seen as a fly settles on his face.
- Gang in Blue (1996 TV) [Lt. William Eyler]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and chest by Mario Van Peebles after Walsh shoots Josh Brolin (having been secretly allowed by one of his cohorts to grab said cops' gun).
- Dark Skies: Bloodlines (1997) [Capt. Frank Bach]: Shot dead by Conor O'Farrell after Connor reveals himself to be possessed by an alien spy/plant/mole.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.