Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
J.K. Simmons (1955 - )
- The Jackal (1997) [FBI Agent Timothy I. Witherspoon]: Shot in the head by Bruce Willis as Diane Venora looks on in shock. His body is later seen when Bruce enters the home. (Thanks to Tal)
- The Ladykillers (2004) [Garth Pancake]: Garrotted from behind by Tzi Ma when Simmons and Diane Delano are preparing to run off with the money. Their bodies are later seen when Tom Hanks drops them off a bridge onto a passing garbage boat. (Thanks to James)
- Postal (2007) [Candidate Welles]: Dies when a suicide bomber hugs him and explodes. His body is shown sliding down a glass window. (Played for comic effect.)
- Aliens in the Attic (2009) [Skip]: Providing the voice of an alien, Simmons is eaten by a crow or bird of prey after being shrunk to the size of a rodent.
- Red Sands (2009) [Lt. Col. Arson]: Presumably killed by the Djinn disguised as Mercedes Masohn or Shane West.
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016; animated) [Kai the Collector]: Providing the voice of a yak, Simmons is disintegrated when Po (voiced by Jack Black) overwhelms him with chi.
- Klaus (2019; animated) [Klaus]: Dies of old age as he goes to join his wife in the afterlife, his body then dissolves into snow.
- 21 Bridges (2019) [Captain Matt McKenna]: Shot in the head by Chadwick Boseman (who shoots him twice) at the end of the shootout between Simmons, Chadwick and other cops.
- Palm Springs (2020) [Roy]: Given the time loop nature of the story, Simmons dies several times both on screen and off, but ends up waking up with the day starting over. The only on-screen death seen is when Cristin Milioti runs him over as Simmons is about to kill Andy Samberg. (Played for comic effect.)
- Homicide: Life on the Streets: For God and Country (1996) [Alexander Rausch]: Dies of a heart attack (somehow self-induced) in front of the detectives while being transported from Maryland to New York. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Oz: Exeunt Omnes (2003) [Vernon 'Vern' Schillinger]: Accidentally stabbed to death by Lee Tergesen after Christopher Meloni switches the prop blades for real ones.
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Escape from Aggregor (2010; animated) [Magister Prior Gilhil]: Shot in the back by Aggregor (voiced by John DiMaggio) when he discovers Galapagus (voiced by John DiMaggio), Andreas, P'andor, Bivalvan, and Ra'ad (all four voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) imprisoned on his ship. (Aggregor is later seen wearing his uniform when he captures Galapagus.)
- NSTF:SD:SUV: One Cabeza, Two Cabeza, Three Cabeza... Dead! (2011) [Frank Forrest]: Explodes after Paul Scheer lights him on fire while Simmons is under the influence of the lethal cabeza drink. (Played for comic effect.)
- Robot Chicken: The Departy Monster (2012) [Vernon 'Vern' Schillinger]: Disemboweled by Elijah Wood when he discovers Simmons and his gang decapitated Seth Green and begin to make jokes about it.
- Brockmire: Disabled List (2019) [Matt Hardesty]: Dies from cancer off-screen. Hank Azaria later uses his ashes to paint the foul lines on a baseball diamond.
- The Stand: The End (2020) [General William Starkey]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the chest. We only hear the gunshot and see James Marsden react. (See also Ed Harris in the 1994 version.)
Video Game Deaths
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008) [President Howard T. Ackerman]: Killed in an explosion when the player character's military destroys his limousine or helicopter (depending on the vehicle Simmons attempted to escape inside of).
- Portal 2 (2011) [Cave Johnson]: Dies from a terminal illness caused by his exposure to moon rocks several years prior to the events of the game.