J.D. Cannon (1922 - 2005)
Film Death:[edit | edit source]
- Heaven with a Gun (1968) [Mace]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Glenn Ford.
- Lawman (1971) [Hurd Price]: Shot in the back by Burt Lancaster as J.D. runs away from the gunfight.
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Rawhide: Piney (1964) [Jack Rose]: Shot to death by Eric Fleming after J.D. had mortally wounded Ed Begley in a shoot-out over a mattress stuffed with money that he had helped Ed rob from a bank.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Completely Foolproof (1965) [Joe Brisson]: Shot to death by Myron Healey (in a murder for hire for Patricia Barry).
- Rawhide: The Book (1965) [Austin Ware]: Commits suicide by letting Valetin de Vargas kill him off-screen in a showdown for money staged by Pat Hingle.
- Cimarron Strip: The Deputy (1967) [Bo]: Shot dead by Stuart Whitman who comes in the room as J.D. is about to kill Marj Dusay. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Invaders: The Organization (1968) [Peter Kalter]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by his fellow mobsters after he fails to retrieve the stolen drugs; his body is seen sitting in a chair when Roy Thinnes and Kent Smith investigate the scene.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.