Isabelle Huppert (1953 - )
- Dupont-Lajoie (1975) [Brigitte Colin]: Neck accidentally snapped while being raped by Jean Carmet. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- The Bronte Sisters (1979) [Anne Bronte]: Dies of tuberculosis. (Thanks to Artur)
- Heaven's Gate (Johnson County Wars) (1980) [Ella Watson]: Shot in her breasts and stomach several times by Sam Waterston and his goons with shotguns (Historically inaccurate, Ella was actually lynched).
- The Bedroom Window (1987) [Sylvia]: Stabbed in the stomach (off-screen) in a darkened theater by Brad Greenquist; she dies in Steve Guttenberg's arms just after he discovers her.
- Story of Women (1988) [Marie]: Executed by the guillotine (off-screen); we only see the blade fall right before the movie ends.
- Madame Bovary (1991) [Emma Bovary]: Commits suicide by drinking poison.
- La Ceremonie (1995) [Jeanne]: Killed in a car accident while leaving the scene of the murders she and Sandrine Bonnaire had just committed. Her body is shown being carried out on a stretcher afterwards.
- Louder Than Bombs (2015) [Isabelle Reed]: Killed in a car crash when a truck collides into her vehicle, it's unclear if it was an accident or if she committed suicide.
- Wife of Ronald Chammah.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.