Isabel Jewell (1907 - 1972)
- A Tale of Two Cities (1935) [Seamstress]: Executed (off-screen) by the guillotine, shortly after the final scene; the movie ends with Isabel and Ronald Colman walking to the Guillotine.
- Valiant Is the Word for Carrie (1936) [Lillie Eipper]: Shot to death by guards when Isabel and Gladys George try to break Isabel’s boyfriend out of prison.
- The Falcon and the Co-Eds (1943) [Mary Phoebus]: Falls off of a cliff and into the sea when Tom Conway calls out and startles her, while Isabel is trying to talk Rita Corday into committing suicide.
- Born to Kill (1947) [Laurie Palmer]: Beaten to death by Lawrence Tierney after discovering Tony Barrett 's body in her kitchen.
- Belle Starr’s Daughter (1948) [Belle Starr]: Shot to death, along with Kenneth MacDonald, by Rod Cameron.
- Drum Beat (1954) [Lily White]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by a Madoc warrior while she’s sitting on the stagecoach. (Thanks to Archer)
- Mr. & Mrs. North: The Nobles (1952) [Anne Noble]:
- Ex-Mrs. Owen Crump (producer/screenwriter)
- Ex-Mrs. Paul Marion
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.