Ingrid Bergman (1915 - 1982)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941) [Ivy Peterson]: Strangled by Spencer Tracy in her bedroom; we only see him grabbing her, followed by a close-up of his face during the actual murder. Her body is not shown afterwards. (See also Miriam Hopkins in the 1931 version.)
- Arch of Triumph (1948) [Joan Madou]: Shot (off-screen) by Stephen Bekassy; she dies in the hospital a short time later.
- Joan of Arc (1948) [Joan of Arc]: Executed by being burned at the stake. (Thanks to Betty and Donald)
- Giovanna d'Arco al rogo (Joan of Arc at the Stake) (1954) [Joan of Arc]: Executed by being burned at the stake. (Note: This movie has no connection to the 1948 Joan of Arc, apart from Ingrid reprising the role.)
- A Matter of Time (1976) [Contessa Sanziani]: Hit by a car when she runs out into the street while suffering from dementia; she dies in the hospital shortly afterwards, with Isabella Rossellini by her side, just before Liza Minnelli arrives at the hospital. (Thanks to Barnaba)
- Hedda Gabler (1963; TV movie) [Hedda Gabler Tesman]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the head.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.