Director: Steven Spielberg
- Tom Branch (Hatay Soldier in Temple)
- Michael Byrne (Ernst Vogel)
- Robert Eddison (Grail Knight) (ambiguous)
- Nick Gillard (Periscope Soldier)
- Julian Glover (Walter Donovan)
- Luke Hanson (Principal SS Officer at Castle)
- Frederick Jaeger (World War One Ace)
- Chris Jenkinson (Officer at Castle)
- Stefan Kalipha (Hatay Tank Gunner)
- Kevork Malikyan (Kazim)
- Paul Maxwell (Panama Hat)
- Peter Pacey (Hatay Tank Driver)
- Pat Roach (Gestapo)
- Louis Sheldon (Young Officer at Castle)
- Tip Tipping (Tank Crewman)
- Steven Spielberg's favorite of the "Indiana Jones" films.
- Laurence Olivier, widely considered to be the greatest British actor of the 20th century, was briefly considered to play the Grail Knight, but he was too ill to commit to the role and died shortly after the film's release in 1989.
- Sean Connery and Harrison Ford wore no trousers during the shooting of the entire Zeppelin sequence (mainly because it was filmed in a very hot studio, and Connery didn't want to sweat too much).
- Harrison Ford nominated River Phoenix to play him as a teenager, having worked with him before on his favorite of his many films, The Mosquito Coast (1986). When describing how he prepared for playing the role, Phoenix explained that he didn't really base his portrayal on the Indiana Jones character, but on Harrison Ford. So he observed Ford out of character before acting his part.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.