The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Imogen Poots (1989 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fright Night (2011) [Amy Peterson]: Bitten by Colin Farrell, she turns into a vampire, but is later turned back when Colin disintegrates with sunlight. (See also Amanda Bearse in the 1985 version.)
- The Look of Love (2013) [Debbie Raymond]: Dies of an overdose (off-screen) after snorting heroin; we learn of her death when Tom Stuart recounts the events, before flashing back to her father (Steve Coogan) coming to see the body.
- Vivarium (2019) [Gemma]: Dies of some kind of mysterious illness as she is talking to Eanna Hardwicke, who is zipping her up in a body bag. Eanna later throws her down into a pit next to Jesse Eisenberg’s corpse and buries them both.
- Castle in the Ground (2019) [Ana]: Presumably overdoses on drugs (off-screen); the final scene of the film depicts her paralleling Neve Campbell before her own overdose.
- The Father (2020) [Lucy]: Dies (off screen) in a car accident years before the film takes place; Imogen is mostly seen in dementia influenced hallucinations where her father (Anthony Hopkins) confuses her with a live in nurse his other daughter (Olivia Colman) has hired for him and her death is revealed in conversations with Colman and Hopkins.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Bouquet of Barbed Wire (2010 mini-series) [Prue Sorenson]: Dies in a car crash.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.