Ida Lupino (1918 - 1995)
- The Hard Way (1943) [Mrs. Helen Chernen]: Commits suicide by jumping off of a bridge into the river in the opening scene; she is taken to the hospital, then the rest of the movie shows a flashback of her life leading up to the attempt, and she dies at the end of the flashback. (Thanks to Adam)
- Devotion (1946) [Emily Bronte]: Dies of tuberculosis/pneumonia, with her sister (Olivia de Havilland) by her bedside.
- Lust for Gold (For Those Who Dare) (1949) [Julia Thomas]: Killed in a rockslide when an earthquake strikes the mountain, after Ida has knifed Gig Young in the back. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Devil's Rain (1975) [Mrs. Preston]: Dissolved (along with the rest of the cult members) when the Devil's Rain is unleashed on them.
- The Food of the Gods (H.G. Wells' Food of the Gods) (1976) [Mrs. Skinner]: Bitten to death by a giant rat in her kitchen; she manages to kill the rat with a meat cleaver before dying. (Thanks to Johan)
- Columbo: Swan Song (1974) [Edna Brown]: Killed in a plane crash, along with Bonnie Van Dyke, after her husband (Johnny Cash) drugs them, then bails out of their private plane while they're unconscious.
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of the Lover's Leap (1975) [Stephanie Talbott Kendrick]: Pushed (off-screen) from a balcony by her stepdaughter (Susan Strasberg). Her body is shown when Susan arrives at the house with Anne Francis kneeling beside her. (Thanks to Davy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.