The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ice-T (1958 - )
a.k.a. Tracy Marrow
Rapper with the group Body Count and as a solo artist
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Trespass (Looters) (1992) [King James]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with William Sadler (who is also shot). (Thanks to Michael)
- Who's the Man? (1993) [Chauncey 'Nighttrain' Jackson]: Beaten to death (off-screen) in his apartment; his body is shown afterwards when Dr. Dre and Ed Lover discover him. (Thanks to Michael)
- Final Voyage (1999) [Josef]: Hit in the head with a meat cleaver when Dylan Walsh throws it at him during a fight in the ship's galley.
- Sonic Impact (2000) [Agent Taja]: Shot by terrorists on the plane.
- Luck of the Draw (2000) [Macneilly]: Shot to death in the big shoot-out between the Treasury agents and Dennis Hopper's thugs in a warehouse. (Thanks to ND)
- Leprechaun In The Hood (2000) [Mack Daddy O'Nassas]: Finger ripped out, chest shot 3 times with handgun, insides blown up via magic Killed by Leprechaun
- The Heist (Video, 2000) [C-Note]: Shot to death in a fight with Luke Perry.
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001) [Hamilton]: Shot in the chest by Thomas Haden Church while Ice-T is suspended upside-down from the ceiling and firing at the marshals below. (Thanks to John)
- On The Edge (2002) [Slim Jim]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Fred Williamson as he's about to shoot Fred in the back.
- Once Upon a Time in Brooklyn (2013) [Tyler Moss]: Shot multiple times by Wass Stevens while eating his dinner.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- New York Undercover: The Finals (1995) [Danny Cort]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Malik Yoba. (Thanks to Michael)
- Exiled: A Law & Order Movie (1998; TV film) [Seymour 'Kingston' Stockton]: Beaten to death (off-screen) with a bowling pin by Costas Mandylor; his body is shown afterwards when Chris Noth and the other police investigate. (Thanks to PortsGuy and Robert)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Coco
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.