Ian Richardson (1934 - 2007)
- Marat/Sade (The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade) (1967) [Jean-Paul Marat]: Stabbed to death by Glenda Jackson in the play-within-the-play performance.
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead (1990) [Polonius]: Stabbed to death through a curtain by Iain Glen, while Gary Oldman and Tim Roth are also hiding behind the curtain.
- Dark City (1998) [Mr. Book]: Playing an alien parasite using a human corpse as a vessel, Ian presumably died some time prior to the start of the film. During the climax, Ian is killed a second time by being telekinetically flung into a rooftop water tank at the end of a aerial battle with Rufus Sewell, impaling Ian's body on the wreckage of the tank and exposing the parasite within to water. (Thanks to Heath)
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (1979 TV mini-series) [Bill Hayden]: Killed by Ian Bannen. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Final Cut (1995 TV mini-series) [Prime Minister Francis Urquhart]: Shot in the chest by a sniper hired by Nick Brimble and Diane Fletcher; he dies in Diane's arms a few seconds later. (Thanks to Zaquarta)
- The Canterville Ghost (1997 TV film) [Simon de Canterville]: Starved to death (off-screen) after being sealed in a hidden room, centuries before the story begins; he appears as a ghost throughout the movie.
- Gormenghast (2000 TV mini-series) [Lord Groan]: Pecked to death/devoured by owls, after he goes into their lair in the tower (insanely believing himself to be one of the owls).
- Mr. Maroussia Frank
- Father of Miles Richardson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.