Ian Ogilvy (1943 - )
- The Sorcerers (1967) [Mike Roscoe]: Killed in a car crash/explosion while under Boris Karloff's telepathic control, as Boris fights to regain control from Catherine Lacey.
- I, Claudius: Family Affairs (1976) [Drusus]: Dies of gangrene from a broken leg (due to the deliberately poor treatment from Sian Phillips' personal physician), with Margaret Tyzack and their infant son by his bedside.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed Romeo? (1994) [Frank Romeo]: Poisoned after Florence Henderson puts a mixture of ammonia and peroxidase in his hairspray.
- Babylon 5: In the Kingdom of the Blind (1998) [Lord Jano]: Killed by a Drakh while Damian London looks on. His body is later seen (staged to appear that he hanged himself) when Peter Jurasik and Andreas Katsulas discover him.
- Marple: They Do It With Mirrors (2009) [Johnny Restarick]: Crushed to death when he is on stage and stands under a stage light, giving Tom Payne his chance to sever the support rope so it falls on Ogilvy. (Thanks to Brian)
- Husband of Kathryn Holcomb
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.