Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Ian McNeice (1950 - )
- No Escape (1994) [King]: Killed (off-screen) by the wild men convicts, after Ray Liotta takes off in a helicopter and leaves Ian and Michael Lerner behind. (Thanks to Stephen and ND)
- Freeze Frame (2004) [Forensic Profiler Saul Seger]: Shot in the head by Rachael Stirling, as Lee Evans looks on in shock. (Thanks to ND)
- White Noise (2005) [Raymond Price]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack from fright whilst being attacked after seeing a supernatural phenomenon on his recording apparatus; his body is shown afterwards when Michael Keaton discovers him lying on pile of books and broken furniture. (Thanks to Stephen and ND)
- Day of the Dead (2008) [Paul the DJ]: Dies of the zombie virus and returns as a zombie; he is then stabbed in the top of the head by AnnaLynne McCord. (Thanks to Andrew and ND)
- The Blackheath Poisonings (1992) [George Collard]: Poisoned by Christien Anholt in retaliation for Ian poisoning both James Faulkner and Judy Parfitt.
- Cluedo: Seven Deadly Sinners (1993) [Sir Nigel Hussey]: Strangled by Leslie Grantham.
- A Christmas Carol (1999 TV) [Mr. Albert Fezziwig]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, some time before the story begins; he only appears in a vision of the past when Joel Grey takes Patrick Stewart back in time. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Dune: Episode 3 (2000) [Baron Vladimir Harkonnen]: Poisoned by his granddaughter (Laura Burton). (Thanks to Stephen)
- Children of Dune: Episode 3 (2003) [Baron Vladimir Harkonnen]: Returns as a disembodied consciousness possessing his granddaughter (Daniela Amavia); he is finally destroyed when she commits suicide. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Jonathan Creek: The Judas Tree (2010) [Father Roderick Alberic]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when Doreen Mantle informs Alan Davies. (Thanks to Brian)
Father of Angus, Travers, and Maisie McNeice (authors)