Hurd Hatfield (1917 - 1998)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945) [Dorian Gray]: Dies after he stabs the portrait of himself in an attempt to free himself of its curse; his body takes on the age and disfigurement of the portrait.
- The Unsuspected (1947) [Oliver Keane]: Killed in a car crash after Claude Rains cuts his brake lines.
- Chinatown at Midnight (1949) [Clifford Ward]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with police.
- Destination Murder (1950) [Stretch Norton]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with police.
- El Cid (1961) [Arias]: Stabbed in the chest with a sword by Charlton Heston, after witnessing him assassinate Gary Raymond. (though I'm not 100% sure this was his character though)
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Undead (1968) [Dr. Articulus]: Falls into a lagoon and drowns after being shot in the shoulder by Priscilla Morrill.
- Kojak: A Hair-Trigger Away (1976) [Don Luiz Cabrillo]: Shot to death by Telly Savalas.
- Murder, She Wrote: One Good Bid Deserves a Murder (1986) [William Readford]: Stabbed in the chest (off-screen) by Robert Gray. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.